What do we know about aid's macroeconomic impact? An overview of the aid effectiveness debate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 4 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael P. Shields, 2007. "Foreign Aid And Domestic Savings: The Crowding Out Effect," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 35-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
- Tseday Jemaneh Mekasha & Finn Tarp, 2011.
"Aid and Growth What Meta-Analysis Reveals,"
Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tseday Jemaneh Mekasha & Finn Tarp, 2013. "Aid and Growth: What Meta-Analysis Reveals," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 564-583, April.
- Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Aid effectiveness disputed," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 375-398.
- Rehana Siddiqui & Afia Malik, 2001. "Debt and Economic Growth in South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 677-688.
- Andersen, Lykke Eg & Evia V, José Luis, 2003.
"The Effectiveness of Foreign Aid in Bolivia,"
Documentos de trabajo, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-EconÃ³micas (IISEC), Universidad CatÃ³lica Boliviana
10/2003, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Lykke E. Andersen & José Luis Evia, 2003. "The Effectiveness of Foreign Aid in Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series, Institute for Advanced Development Studies 01/2003, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Bazoumana Ouattara, 2009. "A re-examination of the savings displacement hypothesis," Empirical Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 671-683, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.