AIDS: the makings of a development disaster?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 13 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ankrah, E.Maxine, 1991. "AIDS and the social side of health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 967-980, January.
- Simon Gregson & Heather Waddell & Stephen Chandiwana, 2001. "School education and HIV control in sub-Saharan Africa: from discord to harmony?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 467-485.
- Anderson, Roy M., 1992. "Some aspects of sexual behaviour and the potential demographic impact of aids in developing countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 271-280, February.
- de Walque, Damien, 2007.
"How does the impact of an HIV/AIDS information campaign vary with educational attainment? Evidence from rural Uganda,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 686-714, November.
- De Walque, Damien, 2004. "How does the impact of an HIV/AIDS information campaign vary with educational attainment ? Evidence from rural Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3289, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "Education and HIV / AIDS : A Window of Hope," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14073, October.
- Scott McDonald & Jennifer Roberts, 2004.
"Aids and Economic Growth: A Human Capital Approach,"
2004008, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- McDonald, Scott & Roberts, Jennifer, 2006. "AIDS and economic growth: A human capital approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 228-250, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.