Trait-taking versus trait-making in technical choice: the case of Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 11 (1999)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan A. Tait & Peter S. Heller, 1983. "Government Employment and Pay: Some International Comparisons," IMF Occasional Papers 24, International Monetary Fund.
- Bagachwa, M. S. D., 1992. "Choice of technology in small and large firms: Grain milling in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 97-107, January.
- Pack, Howard, 1982. "Aggregate implications of factor substitution in industrial processes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-37, August.
- Hyman, Eric L., 1993. "Production of edible oils for the masses and by the masses: The impact of the ram press in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 429-443, March.
- Roemer, Michael & Tidrick, Gene M. & Williams, David, 1976. "The range of strategic choice in Tanzanian industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 257-275, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.