Realized GARCH: a joint model for returns and realized measures of volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 6 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Christoffersen & Bruno Feunou & Kris Jacobs & Nour Meddahi, 2012. "The Economic Value of Realized Volatility: Using High-Frequency Returns for Option Valuation," Working Papers 12-34, Bank of Canada.
- Krenar Avdulaj & Jozef Barunik, 2013.
"Can we still benefit from international diversification? The case of the Czech and German stock markets,"
1308.6120, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Krenar AVDULAJ & Jozef BARUNIK, 2013. "Can We Still Benefit from International Diversification? The Case of the Czech and German Stock Markets," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(5), pages 425-442, November.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Kyj, Lada M. & Malec, Peter, 2011.
"The merit of high-frequency data in portfolio allocation,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2011/24, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Lada M. Kyj & Peter Malec, 2011. "The Merit of High-Frequency Data in Portfolio Allocation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-059, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Huang, Wen & Huang, Zhuo & Matei, Marius & Wang, Tianyi, 2012. "Price Volatility Forecast for Agricultural Commodity Futures： The Role of High Frequency Data," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 83-103, December.
- Fengler, Matthias & Okhrin, Ostap, 2012.
Economics Working Paper Series
1214, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Peter R. Hansen & Asger Lunde & Valeri Voev, 2010.
"Realized Beta GARCH: A Multivariate GARCH Model with Realized Measures of Volatility and CoVolatility,"
CREATES Research Papers
2010-74, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde & Valeri Voev, 2012. "Realized Beta GARCH: A Multivariate GARCH Model with Realized Measures of Volatility and Covolatility," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-269, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde & Valeri Voev, 2012. "Realized Beta GARCH: Multivariate GARCH Model with Realized Measures of Volatility and CoVolatility," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/28, European University Institute.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen & Zhuo Huang, 2012.
"Exponential GARCH Modeling with Realized Measures of Volatility,"
CREATES Research Papers
2012-44, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen & Zhuo Huang, 2012. "Exponential GARCH Modeling with Realized Measures of Volatility," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/26, European University Institute.
- Krenar Avdulaj & Jozef Barunik, 2013. "Are benefits from oil - stocks diversification gone? A new evidence from a dynamic copulas and high frequency data," Papers 1307.5981, arXiv.org.
- Asger Lunde & Kasper V. Olesen, 2013. "Modeling and Forecasting the Volatility of Energy Forward Returns - Evidence from the Nordic Power Exchange," CREATES Research Papers 2013-19, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Minchul Shin & Molin Zhong, 2013. "Does realized volatility help bond yield density prediction?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-064, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Masato Ubukata & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2013. "Pricing Nikkei 225 Options Using Realized Volatility," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-273, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sucarrat, Genaro & Grønneberg, Steffen & Escribano, Alvaro, 2013. "Estimation and Inference in Univariate and Multivariate Log-GARCH-X Models When the Conditional Density is Unknown," MPRA Paper 49344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.