Comparison Of Model Averaging Techniques: Assessing Growth Determinants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Papageorgiou, Chris & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2013.
"Who benefits from financial development? New methods, new evidence,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 47-67.
- : Daniel J. Henderson & Chris Papageorgiou & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2012. "Who Benefits from Financial Development? New Methods, New Evidence," Working Papers, University of Miami, Department of Economics 2013-07, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.