The impact of reserve prices on the perceived bias of expert appraisals of fine art
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Kathryn Graddy, 2011.
"Sale Rates and Price Movements in Art Auctions,"
23, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Kathryn Graddy, 2011. "Sale Rates and Price Movements in Art Auctions," NBER Working Papers 16743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Kathryn Graddy, 2011. "Sale Rates and Price Movements in Art Auctions," Working Papers 1294, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Ashenfelter, Orley C & Graddy, Kathryn, 2011. "Sale Rates and Price Movements in Art Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:pri:cepsud:1294 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.