Simulation estimation of two‐tiered dynamic panel Tobit models with an application to the labor supply of married women
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheng-Kai Chang, 2014. "Simulation Estimation of Dynamic Panel Discrete Choice Models Using the $$t$$ t Distributions," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 395-409, April.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2014.
"“Job Accessibility, Employment and Job-Education Mismatch in the Metropolitan Area of Barcelona”,"
AQR Working Papers
201411, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2014.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2014. "“Job Accessibility, Employment and Job-Education Mismatch in the Metropolitan Area of Barcelona”," IREA Working Papers 201419, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2014. "Job accessibility, employment and job-education mismatch in the metropolitan area of Barcelona," Working Papers XREAP2014-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2014.
- Genya Kobayashi & Hideo Kozumi, 2012. "Bayesian analysis of quantile regression for censored dynamic panel data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 359-380, June.
- Huber, Martin & Mellace, Giovanni, 2011. "Testing instrument validity in sample selection models," Economics Working Paper Series 1145, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- H. T. Tran & E. Santarelli, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp909, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.