A comparison of treatment effects estimators using a structural model of AMI treatment choices and severity of illness information from hospital charts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2011.
"Sensitivity of matching-based program evaluations to the availability of control variables,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "Sensitivity of matching-based program evaluations to the availability of control variables," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 111-121.
- Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2011. "Sensitivity of Matching-Based Program Evaluations to the Availability of Control Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 5553, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Lechner & Conny Wunsch, 2011. "Sensitivity of Matching-Based Program Evaluations to the Availability of Control Variables," CESifo Working Paper Series 3381, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2011. "Sensitivity of matching-based program evaluations to the availability of control variables," Economics Working Paper Series 1105, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2012. "Radius matching on the propensity score with bias adjustment: finite sample behaviour, tuning parameters and software implementation," Economics Working Paper Series 1226, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Słoczyński, Tymon, 2013.
"The Oaxaca–Blinder Unexplained Component as a Treatment Effects Estimator,"
50660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tymon Sloczynski, 2012. "The Oaxaca-Blinder unexplained component as a treatment effects estimator," Working Papers 61, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Arun Advani & Tymon Sloczynski, 2013. "Mostly harmless simulations? On the internal validity of empirical Monte Carlo studies," CeMMAP working papers CWP64/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Advani, Arun & Sloczynski, Tymon, 2013. "Mostly Harmless Simulations? On the Internal Validity of Empirical Monte Carlo Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 7874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.