Oil Prices And Stock Markets In Gcc Countries: Empirical Evidence From Panel Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal International Journal of Finance & Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jouini, Jamel, 2013. "Stock markets in GCC countries and global factors: A further investigation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 80-86.
- Jouini, Jamel & Harrathi, Nizar, 2014. "Revisiting the shock and volatility transmissions among GCC stock and oil markets: A further investigation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 486-494.
- Li, Su-Fang & Zhu, Hui-Ming & Yu, Keming, 2012. "Oil prices and stock market in China: A sector analysis using panel cointegration with multiple breaks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1951-1958.
- Moya-Martínez, Pablo & Ferrer-Lapeña, Román & Escribano-Sotos, Francisco, 2014. "Oil price risk in the Spanish stock market: An industry perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 280-290.
- Mohamed Arouri & Christophe Rault & Frederic Teulon, 2014.
"Economic policy uncertainty, oil price shocks and GCC stock markets,"
Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School
2014-547, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mohamed Arouri & Christophe Rault & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Economic policy uncertainty, oil price shocks and GCC stock markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1822-1834.
- Chen, Wang & Hamori, Shigeyuki & Kinkyo, Takuji, 2014. "Macroeconomic impacts of oil prices and underlying financial shocks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-12.
- Mollick, André Varella & Assefa, Tibebe Abebe, 2013. "U.S. stock returns and oil prices: The tale from daily data and the 2008–2009 financial crisis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-18.
- Syed Abul, Basher, 2014. "Stock markets and energy prices," MPRA Paper 53863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George & Floros, Christos, 2013. "Oil and stock returns: Evidence from European industrial sector indices in a time-varying environment," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 175-191.
- Reboredo, Juan C. & Rivera-Castro, Miguel A., 2014. "Wavelet-based evidence of the impact of oil prices on stock returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 145-176.
- George Filis & Ioannis Chatziantoniou, 2014. "Financial and monetary policy responses to oil price shocks: evidence from oil-importing and oil-exporting countries," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 709-729, May.
- Wanat, Stanisław & Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2014. "Causality in distribution between European stock markets and commodity prices: Using independence test based on the empirical copula," MPRA Paper 57706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demirer, Riza, 2013. "Can advanced markets help diversify risks in frontier stock markets? Evidence from Gulf Arab stock markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 77-98.
- Anna Creti & Zied Ftiti & Khaled Guesmi, 2013.
"Oil price impact on financial markets: co-spectral analysis for exporting versus importing countries,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2013-11, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Anna Créti & Zied Ftiti & Khaleb Guesmi, 2013. "Oil price impact on financial markets: co-spectral analysis for exporting versus importing countries," Working Papers, HAL hal-00822070, HAL.
- Zhu, Hui-Ming & Li, Rong & Li, Sufang, 2014. "Modelling dynamic dependence between crude oil prices and Asia-Pacific stock market returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 208-223.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.