When markets fall down: are emerging markets all the same?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal International Journal of Finance & Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dias, José G. & Ramos, Sofia B., 2013. "A core–periphery framework in stock markets of the euro zone," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 320-329.
- José Dias & Sofia Ramos, 2014. "The aftermath of the subprime crisis: a clustering analysis of world banking sector," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 293-308, February.
- De Angelis, Luca & Dias, José G., 2014. "Mining categorical sequences from data using a hybrid clustering method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 720-730.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.