Per‐Period Co‐Payments And The Demand For Health Care: Evidence From Survey And Claims Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1997.
"Happiness and Economic Performance,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1815-1831, November.
- Oswald, Andrew, 1997. "Happiness and Economic Performance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 478, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, A.J., 1997. "Happiness and Economic Performance," Papers 18, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Cao, Xinyu, 2008.
"Examining the impacts of residential self-selection on travel behavior: A focus on methodologies,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 204-228, March.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Cao, Xinyu, 2008. "Examining the impacts of residential self-selection on travel behavior: A focus on methodologies," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8bz3z5qm, University of California Transportation Center.
- Emmanouil Mentzakis, 2011. "Allowing for heterogeneity in monetary subjective well‐being valuations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 331-347, March.
- Coneus, Katja & Spiess, C. Katharina, 2012. "Pollution exposure and child health: Evidence for infants and toddlers in Germany," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 180-196.
- Christopher F. Parmeter & Jaren C. Pope, 2013.
"Quasi-experiments and hedonic property value methods,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Experimental Economics and the Environment, chapter 1, pages 3-66
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christopher F. Parmeter & Jaren C. Pope, 2012. "Quasi-Experiments and Hedonic Property Value Methods," Working Papers 2012-7, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Nick Hanley & Mandy Ryan & Robert Wright, 2003. "Estimating the monetary value of health care: lessons from environmental economics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 3-16.
- Neidell, Matthew J., 2004. "Air pollution, health, and socio-economic status: the effect of outdoor air quality on childhood asthma," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1209-1236, November.
- Boes, Stefan & Nüesch, Stephan, 2011. "Quasi-experimental evidence on the effect of aircraft noise on apartment rents," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 196-204, March.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2002.
"The subjective costs of health losses due to chronic diseases. An alternative model for monetary appraisal,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(8), pages 709-722.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Bernard M. S. van Praag, 2001. "The Subjective Costs of Health Losses Due to Chronic Diseases: An Alternative Model for Monetary Appraisal," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 262, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Greenstone, Michael & Gayer, Ted, 2009.
"Quasi-experimental and experimental approaches to environmental economics,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 21-44, January.
- Michael Greenstone & Ted Gayer, 2007. "Quasi-Experimental and Experimental Approaches to Environmental Economics," Working Papers 0713, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Black, Deborah A. & Black, John A. & Issarayangyun, Tharit & Samuels, Stephen E., 2007. "Aircraft noise exposure and resident's stress and hypertension: A public health perspective for airport environmental management," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 264-276.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 1995. "Will raising the incomes of all increase the happiness of all?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 35-47, June.
- Wim Groot & Henriëtte Maassen van den Brink, 2006. "The compensating income variation of cardiovascular disease," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1143-1148.
- Lucas W. Davis, 2004. "The Effect of Health Risk on Housing Values: Evidence from a Cancer Cluster," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1693-1704, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes S. Kunz & Rainer Winkelmann, 2017.
"An Econometric Model of Healthcare Demand With Nonlinear Pricing,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 691-702, June.
- Johannes S. Kunz & Rainer Winkelmann, 2015. "An econometric model of health care demand with non-linear pricing," ECON - Working Papers 204, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gregori Baetschmann & Rainer Winkelmann, 2014.
"A Dynamic Hurdle Model for Zero-Inflated Count Data: With an Application to Health Care Utilization,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
648, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gregori Baetschmann & Rainer Winkelmann, 2014. "A dynamic hurdle model for zero-inflated count data: with an application to health care utilization," ECON - Working Papers 151, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Himmel, Konrad & Schneider, Udo, 2017. "Ambulatory care at the end of a billing period," hche Research Papers 2017/14, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Schmitz, Hendrik, 2013. "Practice budgets and the patient mix of physicians – The effect of a remuneration system reform on health care utilisation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1240-1249.
- Helmut Farbmacher & Peter Ihle & Ingrid Schubert & Joachim Winter & Amelie C. Wuppermann, 2013. "Heterogeneous Effects of a Nonlinear Price Schedule for Outpatient Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 4499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2014.
"An Empirical Model of Health Care Demand under Non-linear Pricing,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
688, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2015. "An empirical model of health care demand under non-linear pricing," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113027, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:22:y:2013:i:9:p:1111-1123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.