A Comparison Of Alternative Variants Of The Lead And Lag Time Tto
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2013)
Issue (Month): 5 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Augustovski & Lucila Rey-Ares & Vilma Irazola & Mark Oppe & Nancy Devlin, 2013. "Lead versus lag-time trade-off variants: does it make any difference?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 25-31, July.
- Versteegh, MM & Attema, AE & Oppe, M & Devlin, NJ & Stolk, EA, 2012. "Time to tweak the TTO. But how?," MPRA Paper 37989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthijs Versteegh & Arthur Attema & Mark Oppe & Nancy Devlin & Elly Stolk, 2013. "Time to tweak the TTO: results from a comparison of alternative specifications of the TTO," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 43-51, July.
- Koonal Shah & Andrew Lloyd & Mark Oppe & Nancy Devlin, 2013. "One-to-one versus group setting for conducting computer-assisted TTO studies: findings from pilot studies in England and the Netherlands," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 65-73, July.
- Arthur Attema & Yvette Edelaar-Peeters & Matthijs Versteegh & Elly Stolk, 2013. "Time trade-off: one methodology, different methods," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 53-64, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.