DO DIAGNOSIS‐RELATED GROUPS EXPLAIN VARIATIONS IN HOSPITAL COSTS AND LENGTH OF STAY? – ANALYSES FROM THE EURODRG PROJECT FOR 10 EPISODES OF CARE ACROSS 10 EuroPEAN COUNTRIES
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Endrei, Dóra & Zemplényi, Antal & Molics, Bálint & Ágoston, István & Boncz, Imre, 2014. "The effect of performance-volume limit on the DRG based acute care hospital financing in Hungary," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 152-156.
- Siok Tan & Leona Hakkaart-van Roijen & B. Ineveld & W. Redekop, 2013. "Explaining length of stay variation of episodes of care in the Netherlands," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 919-927, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.