Discrete choice experiments in health economics: a review of the literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Fredrik & Anell, Anders & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2013. "The Future of Health Economics: The Potential of Behavioral and Experimental Economics," Working Papers 2013:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ryan, Mandy & Kinghorn, Philip & Entwistle, Vikki A. & Francis, Jill J., 2014. "Valuing patients' experiences of healthcare processes: Towards broader applications of existing methods," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 194-203.
- Catherine L. Kling & Daniel J. Phaneuf & Jinhua Zhao, 2012.
"From Exxon to BP: Has Some Number Become Better Than No Number?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Kling, Catherine Louise, 2012. "From Exxon to BP: Has Some Number Become Better than No Number?," Staff General Research Papers 35577, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine Louise, 2012. "From Exxon to BP: Has Some Number Become Better than No Number?," Staff General Research Papers 35576, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henrik Andersson & Arne Risa Hole & Mikael Svensson, 2014.
"Valuation of Small and Multiple Health Risks: A Critical Analysis of SP Data Applied to Food and Water Safety,"
2014005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Henrik & Hole, Arne Risa & Svensson, Mikael, 2013. "Valuation of small and multiple health risks: A critical analysis of SP data applied to food and water safety," TSE Working Papers 13-465, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Andersson, Henrik & Risa Hole, Arne & Svensson, Mikael, 2014. "Valuation of small and multiple health risks: A critical analysis of SP data applied to food and water safety," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 11, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Pfarr, Christian, 2012. "Meltzer-Richard and social mobility hypothesis: revisiting the income-redistribution nexus using German choice data," MPRA Paper 43325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoo, Hong Il & Doiron, Denise, 2013.
"The use of alternative preference elicitation methods in complex discrete choice experiments,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1166-1179.
- Hong il Yoo & Denise Doiron, 2012. "The use of alternative preference elicitation methods in complex discrete choice experiments," Discussion Papers 2012-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Grisolía, José M. & Longo, Alberto & Boeri, Marco & Hutchinson, George & Kee, Frank, 2013. "Trading off dietary choices, physical exercise and cardiovascular disease risks," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 130-138.
- Pfarr, Christian & Schmid, Andreas & Ulrich, Volker, 2013. "You can't always get what you want - East and West Germans' attitudes and preferences regarding the welfare state," MPRA Paper 47240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.