Monitoring prioritisation in the public health‐care sector by use of medical guidelines. The case of Norway
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 8 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsen, Fredrik & Kaarbøe, Oddvar Martin, 2010.
"Waiting times and socioeconomic status. Evidence from Norway,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Oddvar Kaarboe & Fredrik Carlsen, 2014. "Waiting Times And Socioeconomic Status. Evidence From Norway," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 93-107, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.