The simple economics of risk‐sharing agreements between the NHS and the pharmaceutical industry
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
risk‐sharing agreements ; pharmaceutical prices ;
Other versions of this item:
- Barros, Pedro Pita, 2007. "The simple economics of risk-sharing agreements between the NHS and the pharmaceutical industry," MPRA Paper 8517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Konigbauer, Ingrid & Straume, Odd Rune, 2007.
"Reference pricing of pharmaceuticals,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 613-642, May.
- Brekke, Kurt R & Königbauer, Ingrid & Straume, Odd Rune, 2005. "Reference Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," Working Papers in Economics 19/05, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Ingrid Königbauer & Odd Rune Straume, 2006. "Reference Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simeon Thornton, 2007. "Drug price reform in the UK: debunking the myths," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(10), pages 981-992.
- Scherer, F.M., 2000. "The pharmaceutical industry," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 25, pages 1297-1336 Elsevier.
- Karl Claxton, 2007. "Oft, Vbp: Qed?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 545-558.
- Stefano Capri & Rosella Levaggi, 2008. "Drug pricing and risk sharing agreements," Working Papers 0810, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Antoñanzas, Fernando & Juárez-Castelló, Carmelo & Rodríguez-Ibeas, Roberto, 2013. "Risk-Sharing Agreements in Pharmaceutical Markets/Los acuerdos de riesgo compartido en mercados farmacéuticos," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 359-378, Septiembr.
- Levaggi, Rosella, 2014. "Pricing schemes for new drugs: A welfare analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 69-73.
- Rosella Levaggi & Michele Moretto & Paolo Pertile, 2013. "The dynamics of pharmaceutical regulation and R&D investments," Working Papers 13/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.