Assessing generalisability by location in trial-based cost-effectiveness analysis: the use of multilevel models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard J. Willke & Henry A. Glick & Daniel Polsky & Kevin Schulman, 1998. "Estimating country-specific cost-effectiveness from multinational clinical trials," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 481-493.
- Karl Claxton & John Posnett, . "An Economic Approach to Clinical Trial Design and Research Priority Setting," Discussion Papers 96/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- M. Raikou & A. Briggs & A. Gray & A. McGuire, 2000. "Centre-specific or average unit costs in multi-centre studies? Some theory and simulation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 191-198.
- Elisabeth Fenwick & Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher, 2001. "Representing uncertainty: the role of cost-effectiveness acceptability curves," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(8), pages 779-787.
- Sloan, Frank A. & Feldman, Roger D. & Steinwald, A. Bruce, 1983. "Effects of teaching on hospital costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Andrew H. Briggs, 1999. "A Bayesian approach to stochastic cost-effectiveness analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 257-261.
- A. R. Cardoso, 2000. "Wage differentials across firms: an application of multilevel modelling," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 343-354.
- Nigel Rice & Andrew Jones, 1997. "Multilevel models and health economics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(6), pages 561-575.
- Aaron A. Stinnett & John Mullahy, 1998. "Net Health Benefits: A New Framework for the Analysis of Uncertainty in Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard M. Nixon & Simon G. Thompson, 2005. "Methods for incorporating covariate adjustment, subgroup analysis and between-centre differences into cost-effectiveness evaluations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(12), pages 1217-1229.
- Hege Urdahl & Andrea Manca & Mark Sculpher, 2006. "Assessing Generalisability in Model-Based Economic Evaluation Studies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(12), pages 1181-1197, December.
- Thompson, Simon G. & Nixon, Richard M. & Grieve, Richard, 2006. "Addressing the issues that arise in analysing multicentre cost data, with application to a multinational study," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1015-1028, November.
- Mark J. Sculpher & Karl Claxton & Mike Drummond & Chris McCabe, 2006. "Whither trial-based economic evaluation for health care decision making?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(7), pages 677-687.
- Manca, A & Austin, P. C, 2008. "Using propensity score methods to analyse individual patient-level cost-effectiveness data from observational studies," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Richard Grieve & Richard Nixon & Simon G. Thompson & John Cairns, 2007. "Multilevel models for estimating incremental net benefits in multinational studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(8), pages 815-826.
- Moreno, Elías & Girón, F.J. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2012. "Optimal healthcare decisions: The importance of the covariates in cost–effectiveness analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 512-522.
- Andrew R. Willan & Matthew E. Kowgier, 2008. "Cost-effectiveness analysis of a multinational RCT with a binary measure of effectiveness and an interacting covariate," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 777-791.
- Xin Sun & Thomas Faunce, 2008. "Decision-analytical modelling in health-care economic evaluations," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 313-323, November.
- Fernando Antonanzas & Roberto Rodr�guez-Ibeas & Carmelo Juárez & Florencia Hutter & Reyes Lorente & Mariola Pinillos, 2009. "Transferability indices for health economic evaluations: methods and applications," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 629-643.
- Lange, Ian, 2008. "Contract Parameters' Impacts on Coal Prices," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-26, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.