Rural entrepreneurship research: An integration into the entrepreneurship field
AbstractRural entrepreneurship is one of the newest areas of research in the entrepreneurship field. It has become one of the significant supportive factors for rural economic development and agribusiness. This article defines rural entrepreneurship, integrates the current rural entrepreneurship research into an entrepreneurship typology, critiques current rural entrepreneurship research, analyzes data sources and research methods being used, and proposes future research questions in rural entrepreneurship.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Agribusiness.
Volume (Year): 6 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Samal, Ananya, 2006.
"The Effect of Human and Financial Capital on the Entrepreneurial Process: An Urban-Rural Comparison of Entrepreneurs in Indiana,"
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA
21155, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maria I. Marshall & Ananya Samal, 2006. "The Effect Of Human And Financial Capital On The Entrepreneurial Process: An Urban-Rural Comparison Of Entrepreneurs In Indiana," Working Papers 06-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.