An in‐store valuation of local and organic apples: the role of social desirability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Agribusiness.
Volume (Year): 27 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costanigro, Marco & Kroll, Stephan & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2012. "Local, Organic, Conventional— Asymmetric Effects of Information and Taste on Label Preferences in an Experimental Auction," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 123199, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Mario Teisl, 2012.
"Making or buying environmental public goods: do consumers care?,"
Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART
12-04, INRA UMR SMART.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Mario Teisl, 2013. "Making or Buying Environmental Public Goods: Do Consumers Care?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(4), pages 767-781.
- Anabela Botelho & Isabel Dinis & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Jorge Moreira & Lígia M.Costa Pinto, 2014. "Origin or organoleptic characteristics of Pears: which is more valued in the market?," NIMA Working Papers, NÃºcleo de InvestigaÃ§Ã£o em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho 55, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Azucena Gracia, 2014. "Consumers’ preferences for a local food product: a real choice experiment," Empirical Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 111-128, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.