Economic Efficiency of Alcohol Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer Healthcare | Adis in its journal Applied Health Economics and Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://healtheconomics.adisonline.com/
Alcohol-use; Health-economics; Health-policy.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- D - Microeconomics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- Z - Other Special Topics
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Doran & Joshua Byrnes, 2012. "The role of health economics in alcohol policy," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 33-35, January.
- John Ataguba, 2012. "Alcohol policy and taxation in South Africa," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 65-76, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dave Dustin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.