Low external input sustainable aquaculture for Bangladesh: an operational framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The WorldFish Center in its journal Naga.
Volume (Year): 15 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Aquaculture systems; Bangladesh;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, S. & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, M.P., 1993. "Household socioeconomics, resource use and fish marketing in two thanas of Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7818.
- Ahmed, M. & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, M.A.P., 1995. "Aquaculture technology adoption in Kapasia thana, Bangladesh: some preliminary results from farm record-keeping data," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 10133.
- Gupta, M.V. & Mazid, M.A. & Islam, M.S. & Rahman, M. & Hussain, M.G., 1999. "Integration of aquaculture into the farming systems of the floodprone ecosystems of Bangladesh: an evaluation of adoption and impact," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13515.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, Mary Ann P., 1995. "Aquaculture technology adoption in Kapasia Thana, Bangladesh: some preliminary results from farm record-keeping data," Technical Reports 44730, Worldfish Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.