Jack Goldstone on Gregory Clark, A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE in its journal World Economics Journal.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Nico Voigtlaender, 2010.
"How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction,"
2010 Meeting Papers
326, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2008. "How the West "invented" fertility restriction," Economics Working Papers 1264, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Nico Voigtländer and Hans-Joachim Voth, 2010. "How the West ’Invented’ Fertility Restriction," Working Papers 525, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2011. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," NBER Working Papers 17314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bird, Richard M., 2008.
"Tax challenges facing developing countries,"
08/als1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Richard Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," Working Papers Series 12, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Mar 2008.
- Richard Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0802, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," Working Papers id:1618, eSocialSciences.
- Sascha O. Becker & Francesco Cinnirella & Ludger Woessmann, 2010.
"The Effect of Investment in Children's Education on Fertility in 1816 Prussia,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3252, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sascha O. Becker & Francesco Cinnirella & Ludger Woessmann, 2012. "The effect of investment in children’s education on fertility in 1816 Prussia," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 6(1), pages 29-44, January.
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2007. "Made for Toil: Natural selection at the dawn of agriculture," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587788, HAL.
- Paul R. Sharp & Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2012.
"French revolution or industrial revolution? A note on the contrasting experiences of England and France up to 1800,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History,
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 6(1), pages 79-88, January.
- Paul R. Sharp & Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2011. "French Revolution or Industrial Revolution? A Note on the Contrasting Experiences of England and France up to 1800," Working Papers 0012, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Pessôa, Samuel & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues, 2011. "Globalization and the Industrial Revolution," Insper Working Papers wpe_253, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Stolz, Yvonne & Baten, Joerg, 2012.
"Brain drain in the age of mass migration: Does relative inequality explain migrant selectivity?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 205-220.
- Yvonne Stolz & Jörg Baten, 2012. "Brain Drain in the Age of Mass Migration: Does Relative Inequality Explain Migrant Selectivity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3705, CESifo Group Munich.
- Renato Perim Colistete, 2011. "Revisiting Import-Substitutingindustrialisation In Post-War Brazil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 203, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2012. "The Five-Phases of Economic Development and Institutional Evolution in China and Japan," ADBI Working Papers 340, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Broadberry, Stephen, 2007.
"Recent Developments In The Theory Of Very Long Run Growth : A Historical Appraisal,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
818, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen, 2011. "Recent developments in the theory of very long run growth: A historical appraisal," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 55, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Campbell, Douglas L. & Pyun, Ju Hyun, 2011. "The Diffusion of Development: Along Genetic or Geographic Lines?," MPRA Paper 35178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ed Jones).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.