Understanding Proactive Behaviours and Career Success: Evidence from an Emerging Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University in its journal Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2002.
"Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain,"
040, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Lex Borghans & Bas ter Weel, 2006. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 20(3), pages 505-532, 09.
- Borghans, Lex & Bas , Weel ter, 2006. "Do we need computer skills to use a computer? evidence from Britain," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12749, Maastricht University.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2003. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas, 2003. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spence, A Michael, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-74, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.