Understanding Proactive Behaviours and Career Success: Evidence from an Emerging Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University in its journal Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas, 2003.
"Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lex Borghans & Bas ter Weel, 2006. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 20(3), pages 505-532, 09.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2002. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," Research Memoranda 040, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2003. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Spence, A Michael, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-74, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.