DO NON-WORK PRACTICES IN MNCs OPERATING IN INDIA IMPACT ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University in its journal Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Luc Arregle & Michael A. Hitt & David G. Sirmon & Philippe Very, 2007. "The Development of Organizational Social Capital: Attributes of Family Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 73-95, 01.
- Cheung, Chau-kiu & Chan, Raymond Kwok-hong, 2008. "Facilitating achievement by social capital in Japan," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2261-2277, December.
- John M Hannon & Ing-Chung Huang & Bihi-Shiaw Jaw, 1995. "International Human Resource Strategy and Its Determinants: The Case of Subsidiaries in Taiwan," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 531-554, September.
- Janice Kopinak, 1999. "The Use of Triangulation in a Study of Refugee Well-Being," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 169-183, May.
- Steyrer, Johannes & Schiffinger, Michael & Lang, Reinhart, 2008. "Organizational commitment--A missing link between leadership behavior and organizational performance?," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 364-374, December.
- David Pastoriza & Miguel Ariño & Joan Ricart, 2009. "Creating an Ethical Work Context: A Pathway to Generate Social Capital in the Firm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 477-489, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.