The Real Economy Of Romania In 2005 – 2010 (Ii)
AbstractThe purpose of this study is to give a financial synoptic, annual image of the real economy state using the balance sheets of the economic units. Hence, the paper analyses and evaluates economically some significant indicators (secondary, tertiary, aggregate, etc.) with a higher significance than the known primary indicators; it makes the current calculation of some indicators set by the economic and financial theory which are not currently used. The financial statistics with annual frequency, at the aggregate (national) level are calculated and published in many official documents and reports (NBR, NIS, Government), but most of them are primary macroeconomic indicators which many times do not provide a thorough (structural) image of the studied phenomenon. Within this context, the quantitative and qualitative interpretation of the economic and financial processes from the real economy is rather difficult. It is therefore necessary to process this huge mass of information piled up in the balance sheets of the companies in order to produce significant indicators which reveal more accurately the economic and financial phenomenology of the real economy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu" in its journal Studii Financiare (Financial Studies).
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182419
Fax: 004 021 3182419
Web page: http://www.icfm.ro/
More information through EDIRC
microeconomics; economic and financial analysis; real economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.