The Real Economy Of Romania In 2005 – 2010
AbstractThe purpose of this study is to give a financial synoptic, annual image of the state of the real economy, using the annual balance sheets of the economic agents. The objectives of the paper aim to implement some significant indicators (secondary, tertiary, aggregate, etc.) in the economic evaluation, with a higher significance than the known primary indicators, the current calculation of some indicators determined by the economic and financial theory which are not, however, used currently. The financial statistic aspects, with annual frequency and at the aggregate (national) level are recorded and published in official documents and reports (NBR, NSI, Governmental), but most of them are primary, macroeconomic indicators which, mist times, don’t give a structural image of the particular phenomenon. Within this context, the quantitative and qualitative interpretation of the economic and financial processes from the real economy is rather difficult. Hence, it is necessary that this huge mass of information from the accounting balances of the companies is processed with the purpose to produce significant indicators so that the economic-financial phenomenology from the real economy is revealed with more accuracy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu" in its journal Studii Financiare (Financial Studies).
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182419
Fax: 004 021 3182419
Web page: http://www.icfm.ro/
More information through EDIRC
microeconomy; economic-financial analysis; real economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.