Economic Growth versus the Dominant Component of the Fiscal Policy: Direct or Indirect Taxation?
AbstractThere is, without a doubt, a strong connection between fiscal policy and the economic growth; this is universally known and consented. What is, on the other side of this matter, far less grasped is, firstly, the type of taxation best suited for a given economy in this case, of the Romanian economy and, secondly, the rational tool through the use of which one can decide, scientifically and not at random, the type of taxation used in the real (and given) economy, on the long term and with the conscientious aim of achieving economic growth for years to come.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu" in its journal Studii Financiare (Financial Studies).
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182419
Fax: 004 021 3182419
Web page: http://www.icfm.ro/
More information through EDIRC
efficiency; growth; tax; price; elasticity;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Monopoly
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.