The Meaning and Properties of Closed-Loop in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
AbstractNowadays, there are a lot of products which are design and manufacture for future reuse. It becomes possible because of remanufacturing processes or recycling, or their connections. These processes are the crucial elements of reverse logistics system. Managing the closed-loop supply chains is one of the main goals of the reverse logistics activity. In this paper is specified the essence of reverse logistics, and after, in this context, the characteristics and meaning of closed-loop supply chains.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Valahia University of Targoviste, Faculty of Economic Science in its journal Valahian Journal of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 3 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
reverse logistics; closed-loop; supply chain management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Veronica STEFAN).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.