Bargaining Rules for a Thin Spot Water Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 67 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranjan, Ram & Gollehon, Noel R. & Aillery, Marcel P., 2004. "Explaining Participation in Spot and Options Markets for Water," Working Papers 15650, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Chokri Dridi & Madhu Khanna, 2005.
"Irrigation Technology Adoption and Gains from Water Trading under Asymmetric Information,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 289-301.
- Chokri Dridi & Madhu Khanna, 2004. "Irrigation Technology Adoption and Gains from Water Trading under Asymmetric Information," Others 0409005, EconWPA.
- Ansink, Erik & Houba, Harold, 2012.
"Market power in water markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 237-252.
- Easter, K. William & Feder, Gershon, 1996. "Water Institutions And Economic Incentives To Ameliorate Market And Government Failures," Staff Papers 14217, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Erik Ansink & Harold Houba, 2010. "Market Power in Water Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-054/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 16 May 2011.
- Crase, Lin & Dollery, Brian & Lockwood, Michael, 2001. "Towards an Understanding of Static Transaction Costs in the NSW Permanent Water Market: An Application of Choice Modelling," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125588, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dridi, Chokri & Khanna, Madhu, 2003. "Efficacy Of Water Trading Under Asymmetric Information And Implications For Technology Adoption," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22140, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Calatrava-Requena, Javier & Garrido, Alberto, 2003. "The Effects Of Spot Water Markets On The Economic Risk Derived From Variable Water Supply," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25885, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.