Really Useful Tests of the Monocentric Model
AbstractStates and municipalities have committed over $24 billion in bond issues for land conservation in recent years, yet the structure of the land conservation industry and markets is poorly understood. Using a stated choice experiment survey, we examine the ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 67 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Berliant & Daniel P. McMillen, 2004.
"Hedonism vs. Nihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models,"
0407012, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P., 2006. "Hedonism vs. nihilism: No arbitrage and tests of urban economic models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 118-131, January.
- Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "Hedonism vs. Hihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models," Working Papers 1166, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- John Yinger, 2009. "Hedonic Markets and Explicit Demands: Bid-Function Envelopes for Public Services, Neighborhood Amenities, and Commuting Costs," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 114, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Tse, Chung Yi & Chan, Alex W. H., 2003. "Estimating the commuting cost and commuting time property price gradients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 745-767, October.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Charles C. Carter, 2000.
"Store Location in Shopping Centers: Theory & Estimates,"
Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers
00-09, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Charles C. Carter & Kerry D. Vandell, 2005. "Store Location in Shopping Centers: Theory & Estimates," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(3), pages 237-266.
- Ottensmann, John R. & Payton, Seth & Man, Joyce, 2008. "Urban Location and Housing Prices within a Hedonic Model," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1).
- Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen & Jens Petter Gitlesen, 2007. "Housing Price Gradients in a Region with One Dominating Center," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(3), pages 321-346.
- Julian Diaz III & J. Andrew Hansz & Matthew L. Cypher & Darren K. Hayunga, 2008. "Conservation Status and Residential Transaction Prices: Initial Evidence from Dallas, Texas," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(2), pages 225-248.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.