The Economic Theory of Zoning: A Critical Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Hilber & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006.
"Owners of Developed Land versus Owners of Undeveloped Land: Why Land Use is More Constrained in the Bay Area than in Pittsburgh,"
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE
dp0760, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Owners of developed land versus owners of undeveloped land: why land use is more constrained in the Bay Area than in Pittsburgh," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 4384, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mitsukuni Nishida, 2014. "The costs of zoning regulations in retail chains: the case of the City Planning Act of 1968 in Japan," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 305-328, June.
- Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Safirova, Elena, 2012. "Zoning on the urban fringe: Results from a new approach to modeling land and housing markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 198-210.
- Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Safirova, Elena, 2012. "Zoning on the Urban Fringe: Results from a New Approach to Modeling Land and Housing Markets," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-11-32, Resources For the Future.
- Jyh-Fa Tsai & Shin-Kun Peng & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2006. "Spatial duopoly with zoning," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 515-530, August.
- Stefano Colombo, 2012. "On optimal zoning in a linear town with Cournot competitors," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 113-118, July.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1995.
"Power, distortions, revolt and reform in agricultural land relations,"
Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier,
in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2659-2772
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1993. "Power, distortions, revolt, and reform in agricultural land relations," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 1164, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.