Scarcity Rents for Water: A Valuation and Pricing Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanemann, W. Michael & Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2005.
"Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand Under Heterogeneous Price Structures,"
- Olmstead, Sheila & Hanemann, Michael & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand Under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Working Paper Series rwp05-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert & Hanemann, W. Michael & Olmstead, Sheila, 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Discussion Papers dp-05-29, Resources For the Future.
- Friedman, A., 2010. "Water-Saving Technology and Efficient Tariffs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 35-53.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2012.
"The Economics of Groundwater,"
2012-4, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Hearne, Robert R. & William Easter, K., 1997. "The economic and financial gains from water markets in Chile," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 187-199, January.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Monteiro, Henrique, 2008. "Pricing for Scarcity," MPRA Paper 10384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheila Olmstead & W. Michael Hanemann & Robert N. Stavins, 2007.
"Water Demand Under Alternative Price Structures,"
NBER Working Papers
13573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanasios Kampas & Anna Vasilaki & Athanasios Petsakos & Angeliki Stefopoulou, 2013. "Irrigation Full Cost Assessment: The case of the Pinios Local Organization for Land Reclamation, Greece," Working Papers 2013-1, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- W. Pfaffenberger & U. Scheele, 1992. "Environmental aspects of water price formation. An empirical investigation of the cost of ground water protection," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(3), pages 323-339, May.
- Smith, Rodney B. W. & Roumasset, James, 2000.
"Constrained conjunctive-use for endogenously separable water markets: managing the Waihole-Waikane aqueduct,"
Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 61-71, December.
- Rodney B.W. Smith & James A Roumasset, 2000. "Constrained Conjunctive -Use for Endogenously Separable Water Markets: Managing the Waihole- Waikane Aqueduct," Working Papers 200006, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Pulido-Velazquez, Manuel & Andreu, Joaquin & Sahuquillo, Andrés & Pulido-Velazquez, David, 2008. "Hydro-economic river basin modelling: The application of a holistic surface-groundwater model to assess opportunity costs of water use in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 51-65, May.
- Henrique Monteiro, 2005. "Water Pricing Models: a survey," Others 0510002, EconWPA.
- repec:hae:wpaper:2012-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheila M. Olmstead, 2010. "The Economics of Managing Scarce Water Resources," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 179-198, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.