Microeconomic Estimates of Housing Depreciation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 63 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashot Tsharakyan & Martin Janíčko, 2010. "The Binding Credit Constraints and the Welfare Effects of Housing Price Appreciation," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 359-382.
- Simmons-Mosley, Tammie X. & Malpezzi, Stephen, 2006. "Household mobility in New York City's regulated rental housing market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 38-62, March.
- Clapp, John M. & Giaccotto, Carmelo, 1998. "Residential Hedonic Models: A Rational Expectations Approach to Age Effects," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 415-437, November.
- Gatzlaff, Dean H. & Haurin, Donald R., 1998. "Sample Selection and Biases in Local House Value Indices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 199-222, March.
- Isaac F. Megbolugbe & Allen P. Marks & Mary B. Schwartz, 1991. "The Economic Theory of Housing Demand: A Critical Review," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 381-393.
- Harkness, Joseph & Newman, Sandra & Galster, George & Reschovsky, James, 1997. "Life-Cycle Costs of Housing for the Mentally Ill," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 223-247, September.
- Jeffrey D. Fisher & Brent C Smith & Jerrold J. Stern & R. Brian Webb, 2005. "Analysis of Economic Depreciation for Multi-Family Property," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(4), pages 355-370.
- Decoster, André & De Swerdt, Kris, 2005.
"Why and how to construct a genuine Belgian price index for house sales?,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/119335, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- A. Decoster & K. De Swerdt, 2006. "Why and How to Construct a Genuine Belgian Price Index of House Sales," Review of Business and Economics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, vol. 0(2), pages 309-330.
- André Decoster & Kris De Swerdt, 2005. "Why and How to Construct a Genuine Belgian Price Index of House Sales," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0515, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Decoster, André & De Swerdt, Kris, 2006. "Why and how to construct a genuine Belgian price index for house sales?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/119722, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Bun Lee & Eui-Chul Chung & Yong Kim, 2004. "Dwelling Age, Redevelopment, and Housing Prices: The Case of Apartment Complexes in Seoul," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-80, October.
- I. M. Johnstone, 2001. "Periodic refurbishment and reductions in national costs to sustain dwelling services," Construction Management & Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 97-108.
- K. Chau & S. Wong & C. Yiu, 2005. "Adjusting for Non-Linear Age Effects in the Repeat Sales Index," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-153, September.
- Rainer Schulz & Axel Werwatz, 2008. "House Prices and Replacement Cost: A Micro-Level Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-013, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Clapp, John M. & Bardos, Katsiaryna Salavei & Wong, S.K., 2012. "Empirical estimation of the option premium for residential redevelopment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 240-256.
- John R. Knight & Thomas Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2000. "Repair Expenses, Selling Contracts, and House Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 323-336.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2008. "House price depreciation rates and level of maintenance," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 88-101, March.
- Alicia Rambaldi & Ryan McAllister & Kerry Collins & Cameron Fletcher, 2011. "An Unobserved Components Approach to Separating Land from Structure in Property Prices: A Case Study for the City of Brisbane," Discussion Papers Series 428, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stephen Malpezzi & James D. Shilling & Yu Yun Jessie Yang, 2001. "The Stock of Private Real Estate Capital in U.S. Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(3), pages 243-270.
- G. Donald Jud & John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans, 1996. "What Do We Know about Apartments and Their Markets?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(3), pages 243-258.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault, 1996. "Rental Amenities and the Stability of Hedonic Prices: A Comparative Analysis of Five Market Segments," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 17-36.
- Clapp, John M. & Salavei, Katsiaryna, 2010. "Hedonic pricing with redevelopment options: A new approach to estimating depreciation effects," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 362-377, May.
- G. Stacy Sirmans & John D. Benjamin, 1991. "Determinants of Market Rent," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 357-380.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.