Omitted Cross-Price Variable Biases in the Linear Travel Cost Model: Correcting Common Misperceptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Concu, Giovanni B. & Schilizzi, Steven, . "The Rold of Space in Environmental Valuation," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125074, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Concu, Giovanni B. & Schilizzi, Steven, 2002. "The Rold of Speace in Environmental Valuation," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125072, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chen, Min & Lupi, Frank, 2009. "Does economic endogeneity of site facilities in recreation demand models lead to statistical endogeneity?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49449, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Angello, Richard J. & Han, Yunqi, 1993. "Substitute Site Measures in a Varying Parameter Model with Application to Recreational Fishing," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 8(1).
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Hellerstein, Daniel, 1992.
"Estimating Water Quality Benefits: Theoretical and Methodological Issues,"
157031, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Hellerstein, Daniel, 1992. "Estimating Water Quality Benefits: Theoretical and Methodological Issues," Technical Bulletins 33586, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Jeffrey Englin & Trudy Cameron, 1996. "Augmenting travel cost models with contingent behavior data," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 133-147, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.