Omitted Cross-Price Variable Biases in the Linear Travel Cost Model: Correcting Common Misperceptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Min & Lupi, Frank, 2009. "Does economic endogeneity of site facilities in recreation demand models lead to statistical endogeneity?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49449, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jeffrey Englin & Trudy Cameron, 1996. "Augmenting travel cost models with contingent behavior data," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 133-147, March.
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Hellerstein, Daniel, 1992.
"Estimating Water Quality Benefits: Theoretical and Methodological Issues,"
157031, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Hellerstein, Daniel, 1992. "Estimating Water Quality Benefits: Theoretical and Methodological Issues," Technical Bulletins 33586, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Concu, Giovanni B. & Schilizzi, Steven, . "The Rold of Space in Environmental Valuation," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125074, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Concu, Giovanni B. & Schilizzi, Steven, 2002. "The Rold of Speace in Environmental Valuation," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125072, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Shi, Lijia & Gao, Zhifeng & Chen, Xuqi, 2014. "The cross-price effect on willingness-to-pay estimates in open-ended contingent valuation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 13-21.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.