Valuing a Fishing Day: An Application of a Systematic Varying Parameter Model
AbstractDeciding how to allocate forage among animals is a fundamentally important process in range management. The wisdom of these decisions can be enhanced by estimating the marginal value of forage needed by competing species. We present a method for ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Martin, Kerry M. & Wright, Jennifer L., 1995.
"Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods,"
1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
148793, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Richard T. Carson & Nicholas E. Flores & Kerry M. Martin & Jennifer L. Wright, 1996. "Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(1), pages 80-99.
- Rideout, Douglas B. & Ziesler, Pamela S. & Kling, Robert & Loomis, John B. & Botti, Stephen J., 2008. "Estimating rates of substitution for protecting values at risk for initial attack planning and budgeting," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 205-219, February.
- Starbuck, C. Meghan & Berrens, Robert P. & McKee, Michael, 2006. "Simulating changes in forest recreation demand and associated economic impacts due to fire and fuels management activities," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 52-66, January.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Font, Antoni Riera, 2009.
"Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2743-2750, September.
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font, 2008. "Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE), Centre de Recerca EconÃ²mica (UIB Â·"Sa Nostra") 2008/5, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Font, Antoni Riera, 2000. "Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, Elsevier, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Bal, Frans & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001. "In search of valid results in a complex economic environment: The potential of meta-analysis and value transfer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 364-384, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.