# The Determinants of Land Values in an African City: The Case of Accra, Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morris, Saul Sutkover & Levin, Carol E. & Armar-Klemesu, Margaret & Maxwell, Daniel G. & Ruel, Marie T., 1999. "Does geographic targeting of nutrition interventions make sense in cities?," FCND discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Johanna Choumert & Jesper STAGE & Claudine UWERA, 2014.
"Access to water as a determinant of rental values: A hedonic analysis in Rwanda,"
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Claudine UWERA & Jesper STAGE, 2014. "Access to water as a determinant of rental values: A hedonic analysis in Rwanda," Working Papers 201401, CERDI.
- Johanna Choumert & Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Amandine Loyale LARé, 2014.
"The impact of water and sanitation access on housing values: The case of Dapaong, Togo,"
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Amandine Loyale LARé, 2014. "The impact of water and sanitation access on housing values: The case of Dapaong, Togo," Working Papers 201403, CERDI.
- Morris, Saul S. & Levin, Carol E. & Armar-Klemesu, Margaret & Maxwell, Daniel & Ruel, Marie T., 1999. "Does Geographic Targeting of Nutrition Interventions Make Sense in Cities? Evidence from Abidjan and Accra," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2011-2019, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.