Price Elasticities for Water: A Case of Increasing Block Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T.A. Cameron & M.B. Wright, 1988. "The Determinants of Household Water Conservation Retrofit Activity: A Discrete Choice Model Using Survey Data," UCLA Economics Working Papers 520, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jeong, Jaehoon & Seob Kim, Chang & Lee, Jongsu, 2011. "Household electricity and gas consumption for heating homes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2679-2687, May.
- Worthington, Andrew C., 2010. "Commercial and Industrial Water Demand Estimation: Theoretical and Methodological Guidelines for Applied Economics Research/Estimación de la demanda de agua comercial e industrial: pautas teóricas y," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 237-258, Agosto.
- Frerichs, Stephen & Becker, Nir & Easter, K. William, 1987. "Alternative Price Specification For Municipal Water Demands: An Empirical Test," Economic Reports 13033, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Arjan Ruijs, 2009. "Welfare and Distribution Effects of Water Pricing Policies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 161-182, June.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Jaya Krishnakumar & Mohamed Salah Matoussi, 2002. "A Panel Data Analysis of Residential Water Demand in Presence of Nonlinear Progressive Tariffs," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2002.06, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Miguel Bacharach & William J. Vaughan, 1994. "Household Water Demand Estimation," IDB Publications 25218, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007.
"Water demand under alternative price structures,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 181-198, September.
- Ruijs, A. & Zimmermann, A. & van den Berg, M., 2008. "Demand and distributional effects of water pricing policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 506-516, June.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Fullerton, David & Hatch, Nile & Reinelt, Peter, 1992. "Optimal Response to Periodic Shortage: Engineering/Economic Analysis for a Large Urban Water District," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt70p73943, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Naomi Zeitouni & Ariel Dinar, 1997. "Mitigating negative water quality and quality externalities by joint mangement of adjacent aquifers," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Stavins, Robert & Hanemann, W. Michael & Olmstead, Sheila, 2005.
"Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand under Heterogeneous Price Structures,"
dp-05-29, Resources For the Future.
- Hanemann, W. Michael & Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand Under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Working paper 360, Regulation2point0.
- Olmstead, Sheila & Hanemann, Michael & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand Under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Working Paper Series rwp05-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Togeby, Mikael & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2001. "Industrial companies' demand for electricity: evidence from a micropanel," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 595-617, September.
- Arbues, Fernando & Garcia-Valinas, Maria Angeles & Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2003. "Estimation of residential water demand: a state-of-the-art review," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Corral, Leonardo & Fisher, Anthony C. & Hatch, Nile W., 1999. "Price and Non-Price Influences on Water Conservation: An Econometric Model of Aggregate Demand under Nonlinear Budget Constraint," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3gx868tg, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jasper M. Dalhuisen & Raymond J. G. M. Florax & JHenri L. F. de Groot & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Price and Income Elasticities of Residential Water Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 292-308.
- Henrique Monteiro, 2010. "Residential Water Demand in Portugal: checking for efficiency-based justifications for increasing block tariffs," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0110, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Arjan Ruijs, 2007. "Welfare and Distribution Effects of Water Pricing Policies," Working Papers 2007.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.