An Evaluation of the National Longitudinal Survey on Youth
AbstractOne point of debate in the recent controversy in the media and among policy analysts over the academic achievement of charter school students is whether the charter students are in some way harder to educate than their counterparts enrolled in ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Journal of Human Resources.
Volume (Year): 33 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://jhr.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew J. Neidell, 2000. "Early Parental Time Investments In Children's Human Capital Development: Effects Of Time In The First Year On Cognitive And Non-Cognitive Outcomes," UCLA Economics Working Papers 806, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William J. Carrington & Bruce C. Fallick, 1999. "Minimum wage careers?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aviv Nevo, 2001.
"Using Weights to Adjust for Sample Selection When Auxiliary Information is Available,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nevo, Aviv, 2003. "Using Weights to Adjust for Sample Selection When Auxiliary Information Is Available," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 43-52, January.
- Anna Aizzer, 2001. "Home Alone: Maternal Employment, Child Care and Adolescent Behavior," UCLA Economics Working Papers 807, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Khor, Niny & Pencavel, John, 2006.
"Income Mobility of Individuals in China and the United States,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niny Khor & John Pencavel, 2006. "Income mobility of individuals in China and the United States," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(3), pages 417-458, 07.
- Niny Khor & John Pencavel, 2006. "Income Mobility of Individuals In China and the United States," Discussion Papers 05-009, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Stephen M. Kosovich, 2009. "How do firms interpret a job loss? Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1070-1086.
- William J Carrington & John L Eltinge & Kristin McCue, 2000. "An Economist's Primer on Survey Samples," Working Papers 00-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Eid, Jean & Overman, Henry G. & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A, 2007.
"Fat City: Questioning the Relationship Between Urban Sprawl and Obesity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eid, Jean & Overman, Henry G. & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A., 2008. "Fat city: Questioning the relationship between urban sprawl and obesity," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 385-404, March.
- John Strauss & Duncan Thomas & Firman Witoelar & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Bondan Sikoki & Cecep Sumantri & Wayan Suriastini, 2010.
"Cutting the costs of attrition: Results from the Indonesia Family Life Survey,"
- Thomas, Duncan & Witoelar, Firman & Frankenberg, Elizabeth & Sikoki, Bondan & Strauss, John & Sumantri, Cecep & Suriastini, Wayan, 2012. "Cutting the costs of attrition: Results from the Indonesia Family Life Survey," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 108-123.
- Quesnel-Vallée, Amélie & Taylor, Miles, 2012. "Socioeconomic pathways to depressive symptoms in adulthood: Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1979," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(5), pages 734-743.
- Shin, Jaeun & Moon, Sangho, 2006. "Fertility, relative wages, and labor market decisions: A case of female teachers," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 591-604, December.
- Nicole Watson & Mark Wooden, 2011.
"Re-engaging with Survey Non-respondents: The BHPS, SOEP and HILDA Survey Experience,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2011n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nicole Watson & Mark Wooden, 2011. "Re-engaging with Survey Non-respondents: The BHPS, SOEP and HILDA Survey Experience," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 379, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- David Neumark & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2001. "Attrition Bias in Economic Relationships Estimated with Matched CPS Files," NBER Working Papers 8663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.