The Returns to the Associate Degree for Technicians
AbstractIn "The Varied Economic Returns to Postsecondary Education: New Evidence from the Class of 1972," an article recently published in the Journal of Human Resources (Volume 28, no. 2) Norton Grubb reaches two main conclusions: (1) students who enroll in two-...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Journal of Human Resources.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://jhr.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pri:indrel:714 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:indrel:705 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:prinin:311 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:prinin:335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grubb, W. Norton, 2002. "Learning and earning in the middle, part I: national studies of pre-baccalaureate education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 299-321, August.
- repec:pri:indrel:690 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:prinin:326 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.