Changes in Labor Force Status among the Unemployed
AbstractI argue against the popular view that young Black men experience more joblessness than their White counterparts because they have priced themselves out of the labor market. The seemingly excessive reservation wages of jobless young Black men, what they ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Journal of Human Resources.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://jhr.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tricia Gladden & Michelle Alexopoulos, 2004. "The Effects of Wealth, and Unemployment Benefits on Search Behavior and Labor Market Transitions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 517, Econometric Society.
- Björn Christensen, 2001. "The Determinants of Reservation Wages in Germany Does a Motivation Gap Exist?," Kiel Working Papers 1024, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Stefano DellaVigna & M. Daniele Paserman, 2004.
"Job Search and Impatience,"
NBER Working Papers
10837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Björn Christensen, 2003. "Die Validität erfragter Reservationslöhne: ein Test auf Basis der stationären Suchtheorie," Kiel Working Papers 1151, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Emily P. Hoffman, 1991. "Estimation of Length of Job Search by Survival Analysis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 393-401, Oct-Dec.
- Björn Christensen, 2003. "Selektionsverzerrungen, erfragte Reservationslöhne und Arbeitslosigkeitsdauer," Kiel Working Papers 1162, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.