Further Analysis of the Effect of Unions on Training [Union Wages, Temporary Layoffs, and Seniority]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 95 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chacaltana, Juan, 2009. "Economic implications of labour and labour-related laws on MSEs : a quick review of the Latin American experience," ILO Working Papers 433276, International Labour Organization.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1999.
"The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 539-572, June.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," NBER Working Papers 6357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 1998. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," CEPR Discussion Papers 1833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, D. & Pischke, J.S., 1997. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," Working papers 97-24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Zoega, Gylfi, 2003.
"Unions, Work-Related Training, and Wages: Evidence for British Men,"
IZA Discussion Papers
737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Gylfi Zoega, 2003. "Unions, work-related training, and wages: Evidence for British men," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(1), pages 68-91, October.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Booth, Alison L. & Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Leuven, Edwin, 2005. "Workplace Training in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven McIntosh, 1999.
"A Cross-Country Comparison of the Determinants of Vocational Training,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0432, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Steven McIntosh, 1999. "A cross-country comparison of the determinants of vocational training," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20213, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Zoega, Gylfi, 2002. "Oligopsony, Institutions and the Efficiency of General Training," IZA Discussion Papers 618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.