A Confirmation of the Relation between Inflation and Relative Price Variability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 94 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muller, Christophe, 2008.
"The Measurement of Poverty with Geographical and Intertemporal Price Dispersion. Evidence from Rwanda,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/4381, Paris Dauphine University.
- Christophe Muller, 2008. "The Measurement Of Poverty With Geographical And Intertemporal Price Dispersion: Evidence From Rwanda," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(1), pages 27-49, 03.
- Christophe Muller, 2005. "The measurement of poverty with geographical and intertemporal price dispersion, Evidence from Rwanda," Working Papers DT/2005/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christophe Muller, 2005. "The Measurement Of Poverty With Geographical And Intertemporal Price Dispersion. Evidence From Rwanda," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christophe Muller, 1998.
"The measurement of dynamic poverty with geographical and intertemporal price variability: evidence from Rwanda,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/1998-06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christophe Muller, 1998. "The measurement of dynamic poverty with geographical and intertemporal price variability: evidence from Rwanda," CSAE Working Paper Series 1998-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Hajzler, Christopher & Fielding, David, 2014. "Relative price and inflation variability in a simple consumer search model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 17-22.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2004. "Defining North American Economic Integration," 2004 NAAMIC Workshop I: North American Agrifood Market Integration: Current Situtation and Perspectives 163856, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.