Changing World Prices, Women's Wages, and the Fertility Transition: Sweden, 1860-1910
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 93 (1985)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2002:i:3:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jiamin, 2008. "China's Regional Disparity in Demographic Transition: A Spatial Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 289-317.
- Hiroshi Aiura & Yasuhiro Sato, 2009.
"A model of urban demography,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
09-18-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2009.
- Schultz, Paul, 2009.
"Population and Health Policies,"
66, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2007. "Fertility in Developing Countries," Working Papers 953, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- George Hondroyiannis & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2002. "Demographic Transition In Europe," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(3), pages 1-8.
- Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Seth G. Sanders & Lowell J. Taylor, 2009.
"Are children 'normal'?,"
2008-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00676500 is not listed on IDEAS
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2012.
"Optimal lifecycle fertility in a Barro-Becker economy,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2012010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Optimal Lifecycle Fertility in a Barro Becker Economy," PSE Working Papers halshs-00676500, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.