A Model of Chinese National Income Determination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 93 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liping Gao & Hyeongwoo Kim & Yaoqi Zhang, 2013. "Revisiting the Empirical Inconsistency of the Permanent Income Hypothesis: Evidence from Rural China," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Panayotis G. Michaelides & Athena Belegri-Roboli & Gerasimos Arapis, 2011. "Estimating a modified nonlinear Hicks model: evidence from the Chinese economy (1970-2007)," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 117-124, June.
- Guy Shaojia Liu & Haiyan Song, 2003. "A Dual-Price Demand Theory for Economies under Transition," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 185-203.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Junsen Zhang & Shaojie Zhou, 2010.
"Why are Saving Rates so High in China?,"
312010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Junsen Zhang & Shaojie Zhou, 2011. "Why Are Saving Rates so High in China?," NBER Working Papers 16771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yang, Dennis Tao & Zhang, Junsen & Zhou, Shaojie, 2011. "Why Are Saving Rates So High in China?," IZA Discussion Papers 5465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Portes, Richard & Santorum, Anita, 1987.
"Money and the consumption goods market in China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 354-371, September.
- Liao, Pei-Ju, 2013. "The one-child policy: A macroeconomic analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 49-62.
- Aart Kraay, 2000. "Household Saving in China," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(3), pages 545-570, September.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2011. "A Model for National Income Determination in Taiwan," Working Papers 1335, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Chow, Gregory C., 2011. "Lessons from studying a simple macroeconomic model for China," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 233-235, September.
- Ahmed M. Khalid, 1994. "Empirical Tests of the Rational Expectations — Permanent Income Hypothesis: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1043-1053.
- Rama, Martin, 1990. "Empirical investment equations in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 563, The World Bank.
- Chow, Gregory C., 2010. "Note on a model of Chinese national income determination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 195-196, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.