Discriminatory, Status-based Wages among Tradition-oriented, Stochastically Trading Coconut Producers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 93 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stifel, David & Fafchamps, Marcel & Minten, Bart, 2011.
"Taboos, Agriculture and Poverty,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/333756, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Marcel Fafchamps & David Stifel, 2009. "Taboos, agriculture and poverty," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2009-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Stifel & Marcel Fafchamps & Bart Minten, 2009. "Taboos, agriculture and poverty," CSAE Working Paper Series 2009-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Svarer, Michael & Teulings, Coen N., 2010. "Marriage and the city: Search frictions and sorting of singles," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 206-218, March.
- Graham, Mary E. & Hotchkiss, Julie L., 2009. "A More Proactive Approach to Addressing Gender-related Employment Disparities in the United States," MPRA Paper 44795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kugler, Adriana, 2002.
"Employee Referrals and Efficiency Wages,"
IZA Discussion Papers
633, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriana D. Kugler, 1997. "Employee referrals and the inter-industry wage structure," Economics Working Papers 252, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clémence Berson, 2009.
"Private vs. Public Sector : Discrimination against Second-Generation Immigrants in France,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
09059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Clémence Berson, 2009. "Private vs. Public Sector : Discrimination against Second-Generation Immigrants in France," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00423944, HAL.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 2000. "Ethnicity and credit in African manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 205-235, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.