The Information Content of Specialist Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 93 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagno, R. & Lovo, S.M., 2002. "Market Efficiency and Price Formation When Dealers are Asymmetrically Informed," Discussion Paper 2002-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1986.
"Monetary mystique: Secrecy and central banking,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 63-92, January.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine, 1998.
"Dynamic equilibrium and volatility in financial asset markets,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 93-127, May.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia, . "Dynamic Equilibrium and Volatility in Financial Asset Markets," CRSP working papers 331, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 1996. "Dynamic Equilibrium and Volatility in Financial Asset Markets," NBER Working Papers 5479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baye, M.R. & Gillette, A. & De Vries, C.G., 1993.
"Limit Orders, Asymmetric Information and the Formation of asset Prices with a Computerized Specialist,"
10-93-10a, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Michael Baye & Ann Gillette & Casper Vries, 1994. "Limit orders, asymmetric information, and the formation of asset prices with a computerized specialist," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 71-96, February.
- deB. Harris, Frederick H. & McInish, Thomas H. & Chakravarty, Ranjan R., 1995. "Bids and asks in disequilibrium market microstructure: The case of IBM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 323-345, May.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Sy-Ming Guu & Ting-Yun Chang, 2011. "Equilibrium Information Acquisition, Prediction Abilities and Asset Prices," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Agastya, Murali, 2003. "Insider Trading, Informational Effciency and Allocative Effciency," Working Papers 6, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- LOVO, Stefano M. & CALCAGNO, R., 2001. "Market efficiency and Price Formation when Dealers are Asymmetrically Informed," Les Cahiers de Recherche 737, HEC Paris.
- Wihlborg, Clas, 1989. "The Incentive to Acquire Information and Financial Market Efficiency," Working Paper Series 218, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.