On Optimal Wage Indexation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 91 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2006. "Productivity, indexation and macroeconomic outcomes: The implications of goods market competition and wage bargaining structure," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 465-479.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1985.
"Optimal Wage Indexation, Foreign-Exchange Intervention and Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
1329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Frenkel, Jacob A, 1985. "Optimal Wage Indexation, Foreign Exchange Intervention, and Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 402-23, June.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1998.
"The rise of goods-market competition and the fall of nominal wage contracting: endogenous wage contracting in a multisector economy,"
9805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V. & Van Hoose, David D., 2001. "The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Fall of Nominal Wage Contracting: Endogenous Wage Contracting in a Multisector Economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1983.
"Wage Indexation and Exchange Market Interventions in a Small Open Economy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 574-92, November.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984. "Wage Indexation and Exchange Market Intervention in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 1170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juha Kilponen & David Mayes & Jouko Vilmunen, 1999.
"Labour Market Flexibility in Northern Europe,"
One Europe or Several? Working Papers
2, One-Europe Programme.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1985.
"Real Aspects of Exchange Rate Regime Choice with Collapsing Fixed Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
1603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, Robert P. & Hodrick, Robert J., 1986. "Real aspects of exchange rate regime choice with collapsing fixed rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 215-232, November.
- Duca, John V. & Vanhoose, David D., 1998. "The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Decline in Wage Indexation: A Macroeconomic Approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 579-598, July.
- Herbert G. Grubel & Z. A. Spindler, 1984. "Bonus Pay Systems for Greater Economic Stability," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(2), pages 185-192, June.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Frenkel, Jacob A, 1986.
"Supply Shocks, Wage Indexation and Monetary Accommodation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 304-22, August.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1986. "Supply Shocks, Wage Indexation and Monetary Accommodation," NBER Working Papers 1609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayes, David & Vilmunen, Jouko, 1999. "Unemployment in a Small Open Economy: Finland and New Zealand," Research Discussion Papers 10/1999, Bank of Finland.
- Oscar Landerretche & Fernando Lefort & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2002. "Causes and Consequences of Indexation: A Review of the Literature," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Fernando Lefort & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Serie (ed.), Indexation, Inflation and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 2, pages 019-064 Central Bank of Chile.
- Richard C. Marston & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1986.
"Macroeconomic Stabilization Through Taxation and Indexation: The use ofFirm-Specific Information,"
NBER Working Papers
1586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marston, Richard C. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1985. "Macroeconomic stabilization through taxation and indexation: The use of firm-specific information," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 375-395, November.
- Frank Heinemann, 2003. "The Inflationary Impact of Wage Indexation," CESifo Working Paper Series 867, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1991. "Targets and Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 2668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1997.
"Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach,"
9709, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1998. "Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 525-534, November.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1983. "Wage Contracts with Incomplete and Costly Information," NBER Working Papers 1150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.