Exploration and Scarcity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 90 (1982)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cairns, Robert D. & Van Quyen, Nguyen, 1998. "Optimal Exploration for and Exploitation of Heterogeneous Mineral Deposits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 164-189, March.
- Margaret E. Slade & Henry Thille, 2009. "Whither Hotelling: Tests of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 239-259, 09.
- Farzin, Y. H., 2001. "The impact of oil price on additions to US proven reserves," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 271-292, July.
- Cynthia Lin, C.-Y. & Wagner, Gernot, 2007. "Steady-state growth in a Hotelling model of resource extraction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 68-83, July.
- El Serafy, Salah, 1997. "Green accounting and economic policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 217-229, June.
- A. Marvasti, 2000. "Resource Characteristics, Extraction Costs, and Optimal Exploitation of Mineral Resources," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(4), pages 395-408, December.
- Hamilton, Kirk & Atkinson, Giles, 2013. "Resource discoveries, learning, and national income accounting," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6505, The World Bank.
- Kirk Hamilton & Giles Atkinson, 2013. "Resource Discoveries, Learning and National Income Accounting," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 117, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Ricker, Martin, 1997. "Limits to economic growth as shown by a computable general equilibrium model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 141-158, May.
- Mohaddes, K., 2012. "Econometric Modelling of World Oil Supplies: Terminal Price and the Time to Depletion," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1212, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:cam:camdae:1307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaudet, Gérard, 1984. "Théorie économique et prévision en économie des ressources naturelles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(3), pages 271-279, septembre.
- Alan Gelb, Kai Kaiser, and Lorena Vinuela, 2012. "How Much Does Natural Resource Extraction Really Diminish National Wealth? The Implications of Discovery - Working Paper 290," Working Papers 290, Center for Global Development.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Lethal Model 2: The Limits to Growth Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 1-60.
- John T. Cuddington & Diana L. Moss, 1996. "The Finding Cost of Natural Gas: Technological Change versus Resource Depletion," Microeconomics 9610004, EconWPA, revised 30 Jul 1998.
- Elin Berg & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1999. "Optimal Oil Exploration under Climate Treaties," Discussion Papers 245, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- A. fnMarvasti, 1996. "Reserve characteristics and mining costs An empirical study of the phosphate industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(4), pages 357-373, June.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.