Giffen Goods and the Law of Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 90 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Nachbar, 1996.
"The Last Word on Giffen Goods?,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:11:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giacomo Corneo & Olivier Jeanne, 1994. "Conspicuous Consumption and the Existence of Upward Sloping Demand Curves," Discussion Paper Serie A 461, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Janusz Szyrmer, 2011. "Sir Robert Giffen Meets Russia in Early 1990s," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Armony, Mor & Haviv, Moshe, 2003. "Price and delay competition between two service providers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 32-50, May.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2007. "Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Sproule & Ambrose Leung, 2007. "Using the compensating and equivalent variations to define the Slutsky Equation under a discrete price change," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(11), pages 1-9.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.