Does Federalism Matter? Political Choice in a Federal Republic
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 89 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beramendi, Pablo, 2007. "Inequality and the Territorial Fragmentation of Solidarity," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(04), pages 783-820, October.
- Silva, Fabio & Sonstelie, Jon, 1995. "Did Serrano Cause a Decline in School Spending," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(2), pages 199-215, June.
- A. Hamlin, 1985. "The political economy of constitutional federalism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 187-195, January.
- Garoupa, Nuno, 1997. "Optimal law enforcement and the economics of the drug market: Some comments on the Schengen Agreements," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 521-535, December.
- Kern, Kristine, 2000. "Institutionelle Arrangements und Formen der Handlungskoordination im Mehrebenensystem der USA," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Standard-setting and Environment FS II 00-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Barbara Dluhosch & Daniel Horgos & Klaus W. Zimmermann, 2013.
"EU Enlargement and Satisfaction with Democracy: A Peculiar Case of Immizerising Growth,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Dluhosch, Barbara & Horgos, Daniel & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2012. "EU Enlargement and Satisfaction with Democracy: A Peculiar Case of Immizerising Growth," Working Paper 119/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Steven Craig & Joel Sailors, 1988. "State government purchases in a federalist economy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 121-130, February.
- Alain Guenguant & Jean-Michel Josselin, 2006. "Local Power to Tax and Devolution: An Empirical Assessment of the French Constitutional Reform," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200612, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Leonardo Letelier, 1993. "La Teoría del Federalismo Fiscal y su Relevancia en el Caso Municipal Chileno," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 30(90), pages 199-224.
- Katharina Holzinger & Andrea Schneider & Klaus Zimmermann, 2011. "Minimizing the losers: regime satisfaction in multi-level systems," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 303-324, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.